Saturday, November 21, 2020

Dear Blog reader Sadly this is all I will or can publish today I have been working on my new blog which has to do with finding happiness in dark times. I had already prepared the first one and was about to fine tune it this weekend and publish it. Now when logging on I find all of them as well as my past posts have turned into what looks like computer code. The already published blogs that you go to are intact. I am not a computer geek so I do not understand what has happened. I hope it is a Google problem and they will sort it out. If not I am not sure what to do. Maybe it has to do with the new platform they converted to recently which has been sketchy. I will talk to my computer expert (whom I highly recommend for those with Macs - Rogier Willems - he can usually fix anything - and see what he says.) Many, many hours of work and I do not want to start all over again just to find it has reverted to nonsense. With apologies and much frustration. All good things for the coming week Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment