Sunday, February 14, 2021

WALK WITH A SANGOMA SURGEON #4

These were some of the insights that I gleaned from my "walk." 

It is unlikely for most of us that we will find the way without some form of going inwards, some spiritual practice. The Ancestors say;                 "You are to find the one meant for you."                          and the Buddha; 

"To insist on a spiritual practice that served you in the past is to carry the raft on your back after you have crossed the river.” 


It's all about raising our vibration so that energy can rise up the chakra hierarchy and create balance to help us with life's challenges.
Life is about harmonizing between the sacred and the profane, the positive and the negative, the good and the evil. Finding the middle way between the light and the dark is a template for spiritual perfection.
As below, anything done for its own sake, to achieve equanimity that is regular, sustainable, enjoyable and not to perform or look good classifies as spiritual practice. We can also invoke more than one method - the Western mind is extremely active and gets bored easily.


The Ancestors

It's not what happens to us that count, it's what we do with it.
Opportunity and growth is to be found in times of want and catastrophe.

During these insane times with climate change, Covid and political upheaval we are no longer in times of abundance and complacency. This is an opportunity and time for a hero's journey, to take the crap and make it into manure and like the Phoenix, rise out of the ashes.

                                                       

 Its better to experience the learning than to learn the experience


The first step to the journey is to review and renew all the journeys that you have take; the good and especially the bad, the warriors' journeys and the hero's journeys. 
The grail is in the mistakes not always the successes. Physicians spend time reviewing the morbidity and mortality of their patients not patting themselves on the back about their successes.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career ... I've failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."  Magic Johnson

When we look back to review and renew we need to realize that;
Our own teaching is in the shadow of our experience.            The Ancestors

DID OTHERS REALLY KNOW MORE THAN US?

We need to ask the question whether others really knew more than we did. Some of our spiritual teachers are brilliant but they may have little idea of what is best for us. Our intuitive senses and our spirit guides do!
We also have to be careful of what we hear and what we read. Some people lie.


When I look back at the mistakes I have made they have usually been because I did not follow my gut or my heart rather than my brain or I ignored what I was warned about in a dream. I practiced T.M. for two years before realizing that yoga asanas gave me more inner peace. I have to embody my spiritual practice - also with hiking

Meditate on...
Have you actualized your past and present experiences  
Good and Bad?
Warrior or potential Hero?

Are you with a teacher or a discipline which is no longer working for you?

Is your spiritual practice no longer working for you? If so think about embodying the practice and invoking your senses.            The Ancestors teach.
The route to God is through the senses. From my flesh shall I behold the Divine.
The soul's conversation is not of the mind it is of the senses. 

    Having a Spirit Guide altar 
     in order to ask to receive and give gratitude.

This DVD is over an hour long but will assist you in your "walk." You will no longer be alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment