Sunday, March 12, 2017


THIS WEEKS BLOG BEGINS A SERIES ON DEATH AND ALSO GIVES AN INTRODUCTION TO THE UPCOMING TALK ON THE SUBJECT IN MAY

THE BLOGS WILL COVER SOME ASPECTS NOT COVERED BY THE LECTURE

I thought I would dedicate this blog to Jorge Montalvo (called by George.) I was introduced to Jorge just after the millennium when he agreed to edit some amazing footage I had obtained during my sangoma initiation - much of it filmed professionally by Lionel Friedberg.  Lionel also guided the editing during those early days. Many of these videos are on my web site.
 I reconnected with Jorge from time to time since he was doing educational videos for Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. Jorge was always in search of excellence and did not know how to do a 95% job. He always seemed to go for much more than 100%. 
Over the last couple of years he has been videoing my talks given through the Center for Life Long Learning which I have been posting several weeks after the editing.  Many of you who come to the talks know him.
Sadly Jorge passed away suddenly at the age of 56. He was a generous and selfless friend and person. I will miss his friendship and his presence at the back of the hall attending meticulously to all the filming details as he did in the editing.

Most spirits "stay around" the earth plane for a short time to see what is going on before they cross over to the other side. They want to know that they were appreciated and loved. They also may want to forgive or ask forgiveness or draw attention to something important relating to last requests they had neglected to tell their loved ones. 
I am sure Jorge loved the celebration of his life on Friday at Crane school as did we all. Many of us felt his presence there.
After about 30 days spirits usually move over to the other side. 

During the celebration of his life everyone was invited to share an experience of Jorge. One of the Crane school teachers related how just before Jorge passed he had donated a drone to the students. The teacher had neglected to use the drone but felt compelled to honor the gift after Jorge's death. On the last "flight" well after he had mastered the controls the drone took off on its own course and disappeared beyond sight. I am sure that Jorge now in spirit easily managed to control the drone to convince those who loved him that though gone from the earth plane, he will never die. Jorge was a master technician in life and probably more so even now in death.
I had often talked to Jorge about how spirit energies can manipulate electronic equipment and I doubt he ever took the idea seriously. He knew, however, the steps I took during my talks to avoid tricksters interfering with the Power Point or any other cyber contact point that could sabotage the presentation. 
Recently when he was editing some of the sangoma videos to put on my web site he encountered huge interference which he acknowledged he had never experienced in his career before.  When this occurred repetitively I realize it was going to be too much trouble and suggested we abort the project. He declined, persevered hour after hour and refused to charge me for the extra time involved in this Herculean effort. In the end, to my surprise, he succeeded. Such was the wonderful karmic nature of Jorge which will serve him well on his Astral travels. I also think that after this challenge he may have begun to believe me.
Ironically the last two talks he filmed were on the Play of Light and Dark. It is doubtful that unless I can locate the footage they will ever be completed for viewing. 



Who were you Jorge? 
A very special human being - one of a kind!
Go well.

Click to highlight the link, then download and play

No comments:

Post a Comment